Relaxing and Calming,
Serenity Tea will help you chill out at any time.
It is especially useful for winding down after a hard day –
thereby ensuring you get a good nights sleep.
This relaxing, calming night time tea can actually be used at any time!It is a nervous system and smooth muscle relaxant which aids digestion, relieves nervous tension, insomnia, restlessness and the effects of stress, anxiety and depression. It is calming and balancing for moods and emotions and helps to imbue a sense of peace and wellbeing.
What more could you ask from a cup of tea?! Oh! And it tastes great too!
To use fresh herbs, double the quantity compared to dry.
This allows for the water component of the fresh herb.
To make a single cup infusion:
· Chamomile 1 teaspoon dry herb
· Peppermint 1 level teaspoon dry herb
· Passionflower Just under ¼ teaspoon dry herb
· Lemonbalm 1 level teaspoon dry herb
· Add all ingredients to a single serve plunger, teapot or infuser tea cup
· Pour over 1 cup of boiling water
· Cover and allow to steep for at least 5-10 minutes
· Add honey, stevia or sugar to taste
· Relax and enjoy!
You can replace another type of mint for the peppermint; just add a little more to account for the extra strength of flavour and medicinal value of the peppermint.
I hope you love this tea as much as I do and that its combination of calming herbs brings you a relaxed contentment with the world and a good nights sleep!